Share This!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hello and Welcome

My name is Pandora's Slave, and I am an indie dyer. I set up The Elusive Thread because I was looking for a way to help fiber artists find the perfect thing. I know how hard it can be to find a project, a yarn, some spinning fiber, or inspiration that strikes at the very heart of our craft. I want to help.



Seattle is often overcast or rainy, and I always feel like there needs to be a shot of color to make me happy. I dye in jewel tones, and try to make the colors as intense as possible.

I have been a spinner since 2008, with an Ashford Kiwi. Old school. No Woolee-Winder....yet.  I have been a knitter since 2006, but had a little bit of experience beforehand. I sew, embroider, paint. You name it, I've tried it. When I am not covered in dye, I am often being snuggled by a little black rescue cat named Pixel.

Please find me on Etsy as The Elusive Thread. If you are interested in my personal projects or stash, please find me on Ravelry  as Pandorasslave.

I hope to offer you something of an insight into the dyeing process, and of course will let you know when shop updates will occur. This is where it all starts. This is the Elusive Thread.

I look forward to sharing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment